We all know I’m a true crime junkie. That’s all I really watch. True Crime Documentaries are always super intriguing.
We’re still in that stuck to me phase of motherhood so binging almost everything is a must to get through this part of motherhood.
True crime documentaries show how they are apart of real-life; which makes them even more intriguing on how people’s lives can go from 0-100 in about three seconds.
2020 was the year to binge-watch everything on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. True crime is one of those things you could literally watch all day. This is probably why I recently subscribed to Discovery + and found even more intriguing true crime documentaries.
I found the most intriguing true crime docuseries to watch.
Netflix Best True-Crime Documentaries
- Night Stalker The Hunt For A Serial Killer
- American Murderer: The Family Next Door
- Unsolved Mysteries ( Reboot from the old series)
- Don’t F**K With Cats
- Trial By Media The Truth Behind The Crimes
- crime scene: the vanishing at the Cecil hotel
- Trial 4
- Carmel: who killed Maria Marta?
- The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez ( disclaimer: this docuseries does exhibit child abuse)
- The Innocent Man
- The Staircase
Discovery + Best True-Crime Documentaries
- Unseamly: The Investigation of Peter Nygard
- Amityville Horror House
- Jon Benet Ramsay: What really happened
- Golden State Killer: It’s Not Over
- Horror at the Cecil Hotel
- Onision: In Real Life
- The Clown & The Candyman
- Fear Thy Roommate
- Who Killed The Lyon Sisters
Amazon Prime Video Best True-Crime Documentaries
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes
- Becoming Evil: Serial Killers
- The Eleven
- The Family I Had
- Goodnight Sugar Babe
- I survived