Massachusetts is one of the top places to visit during the Halloween season. From where to get the best treats, going apple and pumpkin picking, to where to attend the best haunted houses. We are also the home of the infamous Salem, Ma (witch town). There are so many destinations you can find just in Massachusetts.
- Zoo: (Both Franklin Park & Stone Zoo are having events) Zoo Howl At Franklin Park Zoo October 29-30. Trick-or-treat among the animals. Thrills, chills, and animals lurk around every corner on the Trick-or-Treat Trail! Other haunted happenings offered throughout the day include: creepy crafts, ghoulish games, howling costume contests and a haunted maze! Be sure to take a hay ride at Zoo Howl! Hay rides will be provided by Pine Meadow Farm and will cost $2.00 per person or three for $5.00. Boo At The Zoo @ Stone Zoo: Bring the little ones trick-or-treat among the animals. Thrills, chills, and animals lurk around every corner on the Trick-or-Treat Trail. Other haunted happenings offered throughout the day include: creepy crafts, ghoulish games, howling costume contests, and a haunted maze!
- Haunted Happenings: Salem, Ma has an event every day/night for the month of October. From parades to nightly ghouls.
- Smolak Farms: They have everything from apple picking, pumpkin picking, hay rides, farm animals and their newest corn maze. It definitely a fun day for the whole family. They also have activities fun for kids of all ages.
- Fright Fest @ Six Flags: Six flags always has their infamous Fright fest. Attractions, games, haunted houses, and events all in the Halloween spirit.
- Nightmare New England: Formally known as Spooky World. It’s actually located in Litchfield, New Hampshire. It is a must see attraction. It’s definitely not for the kiddos. It would be a great date night. I went about 4 years back and it definitely scared the death out of me.
Hope you enjoyed this list. If your from Massachusetts or looking to visit around this time of year. It’s a definite must see.