The Easiest Way To Rock Lunchtime The Healthy Way
This post was sponsored by Weight Watchers International, Inc. as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
2018 has become a great year full of musts. One must, has been to eat more healthy which can then result in weight loss. Having PCOS, I’ve had some ups and downs but for the most part, one thing that has helped me so far is Weight Watchers®. Especially for lunchtime. Using their Freestyle™ program with zero Points® foods was the right choice for me. Instead of counting calories and feeling restricted. It’s made me make the right choices when it comes to eating during lunchtime.
As a stay at home/work from home mom, I’ve had the issue where either I wasn’t eating enough or I was not making the best choices when eating especially during lunchtime hours. Being able to find healthy but great products and even create delicious recipes and foods that taste good, is easier now that I look for Weight Watchers options. I am able to get to my health goals faster as I am able to enjoy the Freestyle™ program with zero Points®.
Using the products below are great lunchtime products. Plus they are all between 2-4 points which is a great number of points.
- Flatout® Flatbread endorsed by Weight Watchers® : There are so many things you can make with these from pizza, rollups, wraps, quesadillas and even baked chips.
- JOLLY TIME® Healthy Pop® Popcorn endorsed by Weight Watchers®: I’m a huge snacker so finding a great snack is worth my time in between different meal times. JOLLY TIME® Healthy Pop® tastes like you’re not even giving up your snacks. You can still add your own twist with chocolate, caramel or any candy even if you have a sweet tooth.
- Weight Watchers® Ice Cream Novelties: Weight Watchers® has a few different varieties. From chocolate to ice cream sandwiches. One favorite I couldn’t let down was their English Toffee Crunch.
I was able to find all of these products at my local Walmart. They were so easily accessible. I’m sure we all have those times where we can’t find what we’re looking for; or never stroll down the aisle where we can find new products.
One of my favorite products for lunch is the Flatout® Flatbread endorsed by Weight Watchers® .
You can use this flatbread for wraps, as a to go flatbread with your soup or salad or even create a flatbread pizza.
Below you can find a great easy and quick recipe for your lunchtime. It’s also great for on the go. The best part is even your little ones can enjoy these flatbread wraps.
Veggie Flatbread Pizza
Veggie Flatbread Pizza
- 1 Flatout® Flatbread endorsed by Weight Watchers®
- 1/4 cup of tomato sauce (any brand)
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of broccoli
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Lay Flatout® Flatbread endorsed by Weight Watchers® on a cookie sheet
- Bake flatbread for 5 minutes
- Then, remove flatbread out of oven
- Place tomato sauce on flatbread
- Add cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of sauce
- Place broccoli on top
- Bake for 5-10 minutes (depending on how crispy you like)
If you would like to learn more about Weight Watchers® and the products they offer, make sure you visit them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and their webpage.
Heather @ Joshua's Girl
I love flatout bread! Such a simple way to enjoy a healthy lunch. 🙂
JalisaHeather @ Joshua’s Girl
Yes and you can do so much with it.
I think everyone is always trying to eat healthy. Flat breads are perfect for piling anything and everything on top.
i am def trying to lose those few extra pounds before summer! I didnt even think about weight watchers but this flatbread looks really gooood.
We love easy pizzas for quick meals!
This looks amazing! I love healthy easy lunch options.
This sounds like such a good program. Your flatbread pizza looks delicious!
My office manager is on weight watchers and she is doing so good. I think I’d love these wraps! Yum.
The Berry Basics - Courtney
Those weight watcher pops are one of my favorite snacks!!