It’s Halloween season. This also means the season of the witch. This weekend my husband and I are actually going to see the newest Halloween movie franchise film. We’re all about dates during the Halloween season. When we’re not out scouting haunted houses or watching horror films Hocus Pocus is on our mind.
I lived in Salem, Ma for quite some time before moving more North of Boston. The city of the witch is one of the most Halloween towns in the North East. I remember in middle and junior high school having to read about the witch trials. Hocus Pocus is one of those movies that adults and kids just love and can never get enough of. That’s why today I am sharing this tasty Hocus Pocus punch that everyone can enjoy.
This post contains affiliate links and referral codes. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for purchases that you make. Thank you for supporting me and this blog. Read my disclaimer page for more information.
Tasty Hocus Pocus Halloween Punch ForEveryone
- 1 cup of Pineapple Flavor ICE
- 1/4 Cup of Smirnoff Caramel Vodka
- 3 drops of of red food coloring
- 3 drops of yellow food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl or pitcher add in 1 cup of Pineapple Flavor ICE
- Then add in Vodka
- Add in food coloring to create an orange color
- Add in 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients
- Then pour into a cup or if you choose to make a pitcher just use 1 liter of ICE and 1 cup of vodka
If you’re looking for a kiddie version for those kiddie Halloween parties just minus the caramel vodka and voila. Super easy and tasty for the kiddies. If you want a caramel flavoring you can also use this Caramel Flavoring or this caramel oil.