Strawberry Lip Sugar Scrub You Can Share With Your Kids
You always have those times your lips are dry and smack on lip balm. Did you know a lip sugar scrub is an important as lip balm? That’s why I love making this Strawberry lip sugar scrub.
I love a great lip balm but shouldn’t we treat our lips the same way as our skincare routine? I started implementing this scrub last year and it helps so much especially when using a matte lipstick.
Today friends I’ll be sharing a simple and delicious way to incorporate a lip sugar scrub with essential oils and fruit.
This Strawberry lip sugar scrub is made with all natural ingredients that even the little ones will love.
Valentine’s Day is also coming up so this would be a perfect gift or self-care option. Plus this Strawberry sugar lip scrub tastes absolutely delicious. If you have any kids they would love this too.
- 2 TBS of Sugar
- Essential Oils: Mandarin | Candy Cane | Peppermint
- Coconut Oil
- Cup of fresh strawberries
- Mix together sugar essential oils and coconut oil in a bowl.
- In a blender or food processor add in strawberries.
- Mix strawberries in with other bowl of ingredients.
4. Then mix in sugar mixture with strawberries and voila!