Our baby diaper cart must-haves you need
Babies are supposed to room with you up to the first year. At least for the first six months of the baby’s life. Since Micah is still in our room a baby diaper cart is a must-have. Unless you want to be running to their room every night during those late night / early morning changes. I was ecstatic when I put this diaper cart together. We still faithfully use it.
When you’re on to your second baby you want to keep things easy and simple. We live in a two-story home so going up and downstairs, creeping through the bedrooms is a no-go. Plus it keeps our bedroom more organized than having diapers, baby wipes, and more all over the place.
Diaper cart must haves
There are so many places to purchase a diaper cart. I was able to find one at Michael’s Craft Stores for only $29.99. They come in so many different colors.
What you need in your cart
Diapers are obviously a need in the cart. Here’s everything I use in our cart currently.
- Hello Bello Diapers and Pampers Pure: When we brought Micah home from the hospital we couldn’t use regular disposable diapers. He would break out in the worst rash so plant-based diapers are the ones that work for us now. Hello Bello also offers a great subscription. For his size, they send 7 packs of jumbo diapers, 3 packs of wipes and you can also receive 15% off andy add ons.
- Wipes: We also like using Hello Bello and Pampers Pure. They seem to not dry out the skin.
- Baby Lotion:
- Tush Swiper: They were nice enough to send me one and I’m obsessed. Especially with everything that is going on in the world the fewer hands the less germs right? You just attach it and swipe. It’s that easy.
- Diaper Rash Cream
- Thermometer: I love this no contact thermometer
- Nose Frida: I would always hear good reviews and was totally mind blown when using it at first. We also have an electronic one we’ve also purchased.
- Teething Gel: THIS ONE IS BENZOCAINE FREE
- Medicine Dispenser: Sometimes you can ask for one at the pharmacy and they will just give them to you.
- Vitamin D: When you’re nursing babies need supplemental vitamin d. Any over-the-counter one will work.
- Gas Drops: Sometimes gripe water doesn’t help colic babies so THESE drops are a must.
We use the bottom part of our cart for any baby toys, extra must-haves, breast pump and more.