Hi, I’m Jalisa. Welcome to Jalisa Harris Blog! I’m so excited you are here!
A little about me…
- I’m a 30 year old Boston based Millennial mom wife. I’m pregnant with my second baby and have overcome Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome now for the second time.
- I am half Dominican and I love to instill my culture. From hair, language to food.
- My son A who I speak about more than often has had ADHD since he was 3. Everything we do ( recipes, travel etc we do to incorporate the lifestyle of an ADHD child)
- I have natural curly hair and never dyed it. I was always afraid my natural color would never come back. Alot of my diet and lifestyle contributes to how my hair can react.
- I never thought I would have children until I got pregnant for the first time. It resulted in a missed miscarriage. From then on I realized I wanted to be a mom.
- I started blogging full time 2 years ago and love it. Being able to have my own brand is such an honor. I also recently received a Bachelors Degree in Public Relations in 2018 which I took my skills and contribute it to my own brand now.
- After getting married I’ve become a family traveler. I’ve traveled to so many places thanks to my husband. We always travel with our son and will continue to once this second baby comes.
- Since being a stay at home mom I’ve enjoyed cooking but I am still a coke zero and BIG MAC lover
I started this blog formerly Thrifty Haute Mom in 2016 after becoming a toddler mom. It’s been a way to serve as a creative outlet for me and like-minded moms around. I rebranded in 2018 into jalisaharris.com as I felt like I was growing out of being just a mom and all in all just looking to live an affordable but simpler life as a Millennial and a mother.
I write in hopes to inspire any moms out there who need a little inspiration but it’s also okay to struggle.
My Most Popular Posts You Can Find On The Blog
How to clean your white converse // First Trimester Must Haves // 5 Educational Activites To Do After School // Best Morning Routine Under 5 Minutes // Apple Cider Punch
*Disclaimer: I am not a parenting, style or lifestyle professional. Any Fashion/Style/ Beauty/ or trend advice that I may display on this blog are of my own finding.
Lets Get Social!
See what I’m doing daily on Instagram and stories.
You can also catch me Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest
If you would like to contact me please email me at email@example.com or click the envelope ✉️ on my sidebar.
I will respond back within 48 hours.
For more information about working with me, go here.