Last Years Trend: Military Jacket
This post contains affiliate links and referral codes. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make. Thank you for supporting my brand. Read my disclaimer page for more information.
Similar: Jacket | Top | Shorts | Exact Crossbody
Happy September 1st. It’s almost officially Fall. I can’t wait. Here in New England this week it has felt like Fall and we have been loving it. Plus literally every store has all the Halloween decor out already. This week has been the longest. I’ve realized even though I’m in a PCOS plateau, I’ve actually lost a significant amount of weight. This means shopping trip…
Transitioning from Summer to Fall is always super fun. You get to still wear the shorts you’ve been obsessed with all Summer.
Green seems to still be a good color that flows this season like it was Fall plus combining it with florals. I’m trying not to wear so much black but blend in more colors. Being able to mix it up is always super fun. Motherhood has made me realize you only really need key capsule pieces. Don’t get it mixed up with other fashion bloggers. Even the mom blogger ones. We all love our key pieces.
How to rock it
- These can be worn with almost anything which is what I love. This one is from last years Target’s Collab with Who What Wear. It’s no longer available but I found an even more stylish one with pleated arms here. If you feel even more lavish than this fur one is even more cuter for a night on the town.
- Wear with one of last seasons favorite top. This also keeps you warm until a certain extent.
- Keep it trendy. Size up for a bigger look or size down for a tighter more classic look.
- Use it for transitioning from day to-night. Stay at home mom at the park to date night. Corporate mama, or blog boss.
- One of the easiest things is you can pair with those booties you have been eyeing.
What will be your favorite trend this Fall?
Yes! I love the military jacket look!
I can’t wait for things to get cooler out. Jackets like this are one off my favorite things to dress up.
Love this, thanks for the tips ?
This Mum At Home
This is super ! I’m just not a fashion person these days and prefer to wear what I feel comfortable in and what I feel looks good lol
I actually have a maternity military jacket I used through the fall when I was pregnant two years ago. Wish I could still wear it now lol. I’m from New England too! Where are you?! I’m in Rhode Island.
I love military jackets. Obviously lol. I’m North of Boston. 😉
cheap valentino shoes
It is informative for me,thank you for sharing
by Miss Cheap Valentino Shoes
Jalisacheap valentino shoes
Thank you for reading.