Intro to Fall Roundup
THM’s intro to fall roundup. With the weather temps about to start going down it is now finally time to talk about the Fall. Dressing in the Fall is a pretty open field to dress up or dress down. Fall wear is the perfect items in my wardrobe. From moccasins to scarves to Ugg’s and leggings. These are key items to always have in wardrobe. Having a low key modern day wardrobe is quite essential. Myself I am a graphic tee but a plain jane in between. Being able to mix and match different colored leggings with a pair of flats or canvas sneakers has always completed my outfit.
Here are a few styles under $25 each piece. All are available online or you can find in stores. Pairing together will make your outfit pop.
- H&M Bodysuit : Only $17.99. Bodysuits have decided to make a comeback.If you were to ask me five to ten years ago that bodysuits were going to be a thing in 2016. I would have chuckled. They are a great item to have. They contour your body and are made to make you look slim. No matter what color or how you wear them there are some great styles available.
- Skinny Jeans: $25 on sale at Old Navy. Anyone can rock a pair of skinny jeans with the right top and shoes.
- Black Blazer: $19.90 at Forever 21. Blazers are a must have in the Fall. You don’t have to cover everything up like in the winter. So, blazers make an outfit. They also make a great accessory.
- Target Flats: $16.08 on clearance. Flats are a moms best friend. They are mine anyways. The fall is a great time to freshen up on your flat wardrobe. Especially at this price, who would give that up.
- Infinity Scarf: Scarfs are a must wear item. You can use them to bundle up or just as an accessory. Infinity scarfs wrap all around you.
These are my top five must wear items this Fall. What will be yours?
THE TEEN RUNWAY (@TheTeenRunway)
Love those shoes! Looking forward to reading more! 🙂
JalisaTHE TEEN RUNWAY (@TheTeenRunway)
Thank you so much for reading??
I never thought I’d see the day that bodysuits made a comeback.
Me neither. All these trends making a comeback.
I love that bodysuit! This fall, I’m going to live in tweed skirts, blazers, capes, boots, and sweaters.