This is a sponsored post. All opinions are of my own.
Since moving earlier this year I’ve been struggling to figure out what can work when it comes to dinner time. I don’t really like the fact of having to cook separate meals. That’s why I try and find different meals we will all enjoy. I try and get A in bed by 7:30 so cooking dinner early is important.
That’s why I opted to try out Hello Fresh. That and it has helped me with my wellness journey this year. There are so many different types of meal kit delivery services that I’ve blogged about in the past. This one is one of my faves. Hello Fresh packs everything together by meal; instead of other meal kits where you open the box and all the ingredients are packed together in one.
5 reasons I opt to use Hello Fresh
1. They offer family meals and 2 person meals. On each of their recipe cards, they give you directions on both which is great. You can pick any day for delivery and it’s all on your schedule. All their recipes are different. If you’re a foodie and love trying new cuisines this is a great option.
2. They are super easy to cook. If you have no cooking skills you can cook these recipes and they will literally come out like the image on the front of your recipe card. You won’t spend all night in the kitchen because recipes only take 30 minutes, and come with step-by-step instructions and everything is portioned out.
3. This might sound super lazy but as a Millennial mom, things can get busy. Especially with an ADHD child. It can be a struggle so having a meal service that gives you literally all your ingredients is a plus. They even included the milk for our bolognese pasta recipe. Plus, when we moved we didn’t realize how far the grocery store is so if we run out of an ingredient it can be hard to just go out and grab that one missing an ingredient.
4. They are super kid friendly which is something I’m always looking for. Having a picky five year old can be so hard. Recipes with potato wedges, broccoli and chicken is just what A loves to eat. ￼He ate up this whole dinner without me even asking him to once I set his plate down.
5. The portions are perfect. At first, I thought a family / four person meal wouldn’t feed 4-5 people but boy was I wrong. Even the two-person kit can feed 2-3 people.
Follow this link to receive $80 off their first month of HelloFresh. Use my code JALISAMHARRIS80 to get $80 off your first month of HelloFresh meals.