I love an easy Fall DIY. Plus everything you can find at your local Dollar Tree
This post contains affiliate links and referral codes. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make. Thank you for supporting my brand. Read my disclaimer page for more information.
Don’t you just love that October is basically over? That means Christmas is coming. All the comfy home decor will be just about out. Even though we haven’t even had Thanksgiving yet? How is that even possible? It really is. Many stores I’ve been to ironically already have their Christmas decor out but not Thanksgiving. That’s why improvising is your best bet.
In essence, this fun easy Dollar Tree Fall holiday DIY is a great universal DIY for both Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Plus they’ll make the room smell great with THESE.
- Plain clear or colored dish. If you can use a holiday-themed shaped one. I got this one from Dollar Tree
- Spraypaint: I chose red since it can blend with both holidays Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Pine Cones: Sometimes you can find them at Dollar Tree or even your grocery market.
- Latex Gloves: So you don’t get the paint all over you. It is water-based but can be a pain to wash off.
Most of these items you can grab at your local Dollar Tree, Craft Store or Amazon.
- Lay your dish down on a cardboard box or newspaper
- Spray the dish about 1 foot away from you. Spray 2-3 coats on so it has just about enough coating to last.
- Let dry for 15-30 minutes
- Style pine cones however you like.
- Tada your Fall dish is all set. This is also a great dish for candy at those holiday parties etc.
Keep a look out for more holiday inspo coming up.