Dinosaur Gift Guide
Dinosaur Gift Guide
*Affiliate links used in this post. If you click a link and purchase THM may receive a small commission. Please ready full disclosure policy*
Life of a boy mom. An Avery inspired gift guide. All for dinosaurs. If anyone knows my son he is a dinosaur fanatic. I honestly don’t know where it came from? All I know is when he first laid eyes on Jurassic World he was amazed by the dinosaurs. My husband and I live with our in-laws so I’m not sure when he came about it. He didn’t even watch the whole thing but just seeing how big the dinosaurs were he couldn’t stop. That’s where it all started. After that anything dinosaur he needed to have or watch. He then went for The Land Before Time & of course Disney’s newest animal adventure The Good Dinosaur.
It’s mind-boggling how he can name off at least six or seven dinosaurs. I’m sitting here at 27 years old and can barely think of their nicknames or name a couple. Nope my three-year old can clearly name a Brachiosaurus. For anyone who has no idea what that is. It’s a long neck dinosaur. Here is THM’s top ten holiday gift guide just for him and any dinosaur lovers.
- The Good Dinosaur Play Set: This set includes Spot, Arlo, Thunderclap, Butch, Bubbha, Forrest Woodbush. Its also plastic which is a good thing. Especially for a three year old like mine.
2. Pretex Dino Set:
3. Crayola Create to Destroy Dino
4. Tera Animal Tube: With my son wanting to bring a dinosaur everywhere with him, this is great. He can put 1 or 2 in his pocket when we are on our way out.
5. Dino Play Bin: With so many dinosaurs piling up with is actually a great idea. You can zip and unzip to use items. Zipup to make it look like a bin.
6. Jurassic World Sheet Set: Blue & green Jurassic World sheet set. This set comes with a Triceratops and a Raptor pillowcase.
7. Dig It Up: Dinosaur Eggs: If you have a little explorer in the family this is for them. Not suitable for children under 3 due to small parts.
8. Melissa & Doug Peel & Stick Puzzle: If you want to start them off early this is a cool way to get the kiddos to start on puzzles.
9. Boys Dinosaur Pj Set: Available in blue & white or black in white. Long sleeved and pants. Just in time for the winter.
10. Running T-Rex: Avery has this one and even though it may seem a little pricey for just a dinosaur it is incredibly durable and looks like the real thing. I highly recommend this item.
~I hope you enjoy this guide mamas. For all the dino lovers as we have one ourselves.~
Wow these look perfect ??… I have a cousin who is crazy about dinosaurs ? This was really helpful thanks!
Thanks. My three year old is dinosaur everything so I figured other kids have to be right? lol.
Candis @ Smart Mom Blogger
My brother has the dino play bin for his kids (3 of them boys) and it’s such a huge help during clean up! They have about a million dinosaurs & it makes it so easy to just throw them all in there & tuck it under the bed 🙂
JalisaCandis @ Smart Mom Blogger
I thought it was the coolest thing.
My boys love the Good Dinosaur! My youngest son would love Melissa and Doug sticker dinosaur toy too! Great gift guide!
Thank you. I’ve seen The Good Dinosaur more than a dozen of times