Welcome to the blog Jalisa Harris Blog! I’m so excited you are here!
A little bit about me…
- I have two kids. One seven-year-old and one five-month-old. A big stretch I know.
- I have overcome Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome now for the second time.
- I’m currently a full-time WAHM!
- I have become a foodie and travel lover since meeting my husband.
- I’m half Dominican which is where my naturally curly hair comes from.
- I never thought I would have children until I got pregnant for the first time. It resulted in a missed miscarriage. From then on I realized I wanted to be a mom and now I’m a mom of two boys.
- I love shopping online vs. in-store. When the pandemic started it wasn’t too much of a shock for me. I’m a big budget shopper so Amazon Prime & Target Dollar Spot is where you’ll find me.
- In 2018 I finished my Bachelor’s Degree in Media Studies / Public Relations.
I started this blog formerly Thrifty Haute Mom in 2016 after becoming a toddler mom who has ADHD. It’s been a way to serve as a creative outlet for me and like-minded moms around. I rebranded in 2018 into jalisaharris.com as I felt like I was growing out of being just a mom and focusing more on being a Millennial, mom and forging through infertility.
Most Popular Posts You Can Find On Here
You can always find me on Insta sharing about new motherhood, parenting an ADHD child, and being a Millennial.